Radiator Comics is proud to publish issues 2 – 4 of Sam Sharpe and Peach S Goodrich’s two-person comics anthology series, Viewotron: Comics and Stories! Never miss an issue with a subscription to the series!
Sam and Peach combine smart premises, sharp humor, and a tender love for humanity in unique stories that will take you to unexpected places!
Subscribers are the first people to receive copies of new issues of Viewotron: Comics and Stories! Subscribers also save a ton on postage, and will receive exclusive bonus items like minicomics, buttons, or stickers during the course of the subscription!
The first issue of the series was published by AdHouse Books in the Fall of 2018. A parade of comics, this issue features nine short stories by Sam and Peach:
- The Golden Rings of Titan
- The Secret Origin of The Viewotron
- That First Summer After College We All Stayed in the City and Founded Religions
- David, You’ve Got To Find A Home
- The Orb of Mild Disappointment
- Bertrand is…Aloof
- Who Will Name The Boy Bands?
- Stress Relief
The first issue we’re publishing debuted at the Small Press Expo, September 17 & 18 in Bethesda, MD at table i9! In this issue, Peach and Sam dig in with three great stories:
- Satellite and Telescope (Part 1 of 2)
- What Will Be Left?
- The Spooky Child (Part 1 of 2)
Issue Three is expected to be published in 2023 with conclusions to both “Satellite and Telescope,” and “The Spooky Child.” Issue Four will follow with a scheduled 2024 release date.